当前位置:文库下载 > 所有分类 > 外语学习 > 英语学习 > 虚拟语气翻译练习(教师版)
侵权投诉

虚拟语气翻译练习(教师版)

虚拟语气翻译练习(教师版)

虚拟语气翻译练习(教师版)

If it were Sunday tomorrow, I would go and see my friends.

明天要是星期天的话,我就去看望我的朋友。

If I were you, I should go and try.

我要是你,我就去试试。

If wishes were horses, beggars might ride.

如果幻想能成为马匹,叫花子都有了坐骑

I would go if they treated me like a slave.

要是他们把我当奴隶对待,我就走。

If I had known your telephone number yesterday, I would have telephoned you.

如果昨天我知道你的电话号码,我就给你打电话了。

If it had not rained this morning, I should have gone shopping.

今天早上要是没下雨,我就去买东西了。

The flood might have caused great damages to the people if we had not built so many reservoirs.

倘若我们没有修建这么多的水库,洪水就会使人民遭受巨大的损失。

If he were here tomorrow, I would speak to him.

明天如果他在这里的话,我就和他谈谈。

If you dropped the glass, it would break.

你要是把杯子掉下来,会打碎的。

If she had time, she could help me.

她要是有时间,就会帮我了。

If I were to do the work, I should do it in a different way.

要是我做这项工作,我就会以不同的方式去做。

If the headmaster were to come, what would we say to him

假如校长来了,我们对他说什么呢?

Were it necessary, I might go without delay.

如果需要的话,我可以立即去。(= If it were necessary......)

Had you taken my advice, you wouldn't have failed in the exam.

你要是听了我的建议,就不会考试不及格了。(= If you had taken my advice......)

Should I have time, I would call on her.

要是有时间,我就去看她。(= If I should have time......)

If you hadn't watched TV yesterday, you wouldn't be so sleepy now.

如果你昨天不看电视,你现在也就不会这么困了。(从句yesterday说明过去,主句now说明现在) If they had left home early this morning, they would arrive in half an hour.

如果他们今天一早就离开家的话,再过半小时他们就该到了。(从句说明过去,主句说明将来。) If you hesitated this moment, you might suffer in the future.

如果你此刻犹豫不决,你将来会吃苦头的。(从句说明现在,主句说明将来)

He would not get such a result without your help.

没有你的帮助,他就不会有今天的成果。(条件暗含在介词短语without your help中)

But for you, I could not be recovered so soon.

要不是有你,我就不会恢复得这么快。(条件暗含在But for you中)

This same thing, happening in the past, would lead to a disaster.

第1页

猜你喜欢

返回顶部